Pest Inspections at a 3 Bedroom House $220.00
Termites, Timber Pest Inspections
Rapid Inspections are qualified and licenced to examine your property and determine the presence of termite activity, and ascertain the damage from a termite infestation. Regular timber pest inspections carried out by a qualified inspector are essential, termites can cause extensive structural damage to a property in a short period. Before you purchase a new home, a pest inspection can be essential to identify any pest activity, in particular from termites, which may be causing internal damage to the structure of the property.
Our Timber Pest Inspection will identify any threats to the property, whether they are already in the home or nearby. We check a home for a loss of integrity in its timber structure caused by termites, borers, chemical delignification (common in industrial areas) and fungal decay (such as black rot). The information provided should be able to help you make an informed decision about your purchase.
Pest Inspection Reports – our comprehensive report is completed in accordance with Australian Standard 4349.3. The report will include information about:
- Pest activity or loss of structural integrity detected in the roof void, subfloor, interior and exterior areas (including external buildings)
- Identified threats that are conducive to introducing timbers pests to your home
- History of timber pest treatments carried out on the home
- Recommendations for action
- Important maintenance advice
What do building and pest inspections include?
All building and pest inspections reports are written to AS 4349.1 & 4349.3 and include the inspection of the following areas:
- Interior of the building
- Exterior of the building
- Roof space framing structures
- Roof Exterior
- The property site within 50m of building
Request a Quote:
Phone: 0431 620 740